Manufacturing Execution System – MES Software System for Zero defects – It’s Easy!
Why Choose a Manufacturing Execution System?
Easy to Succeed
- Product Directed Manufacturing System
- Ensures Zero Defects
- Highest Productivity
- Less Downtime
- Lowest cost to produce
- Flexible yet simple and powerful
Ujigami MES Software – Easy to Use
- Each part manages its own birth certificate to ensure all product requirements are completed prior to shipment
- Operators are guided by graphical work instructions and immediately notified when corrective action is required
- Poor quality parts are identified and tracked to ensure corrective actions are performed
- Real-time dashboards and comprehensive reports provide fast top-down and read-across analysis
MES Software – Easy to Change
- Engineering changes, line balancing, C.I. projects? No problem!
- Make changes using a web browser and see the results immediately.
- Don’t like the results? Make further refinements.
- Manage operators, bill of materials, defect codes, operator guides, quality alerts.
MES Software – Easy to Configure
- Define specific requirements and process sequencing for each part, model, and option
- Assign work to operator stations and automated equipment
- Define quality alerts,operator certifications, defect codes, graphical operator instructions, repair sequences
Easy to Own
- Supplies knowledge-base for Continuous Improvement
- Extendable for new equipment, processes, and procedures
- Requires no software or database maintenance routines
- Supports all shop floor operations
- No expensive change fees
- Works without problems
Easy to Purchase
- Competitive price
- Proven performer
- No expensive hardware
- No per-user licensing