Phase I: Define and Plan the productivity and quality opportunities within your manufacturing environment. Our team is comprised of members with actual manufacturing experience. Choosing and deploying a Manufacturing Execution System ( MES ) can be challenging. Harness our experience to ensure your success.
We will work with your organization to collect and review the inputs to this phase
- Identify the critical items
- Eliminate unnecessary requirements.
- Voice of the Customer: including complaints and recommendations from both internal and external customers.
- Business Plan Requirements, identifying required quality or productivity results and any business constraints.
- Product / Process Benchmarks, to identify the gap between the current status and the benchmark (s).
- Product / Process Assumptions, that may correctly or incorrectly identify technical or process features.
- Product / Process Reliability Studies, to consider the frequency and severity of repair, scrap, downtime, etc.
Once complete, we will review the following outputs with your organization:
- Design Goals, outlining the proposed architecture of the solution.
- Reliability and Quality Goals, identifying the productivity and quality improvements required.
- Preliminary Bill of Material, to establish the hardware and software components necessary.
- Preliminary Process Flow Chart, to describe the required process changes.
- Preliminary List of Special Product and Process Characteristics, that the solution must manage or control.
- Risk Assessment, explaining the risks that must be managed for a successful implementation.
- Management Support, summarizing the interest, commitment, and support of upper management.