– November 9th 2017–
SAVE THE DATE:
November 15, 2018
Join the world’s foremost Industry 4.0 thought leaders as they discuss the smart technologies shaping our future in manufacturing at Integr8™, Automation Alley’s first annual, global conference targeting eight disruptive technologies currently in the manufacturing industry. Integr8™ is intended to educate and inspire attendees on the advantages and benefits of implementing advanced manufacturing technologies on your factory floors and within your organization
500 Attendees, 20 Breakout Sessions
- Fast and Furious: Rapid Design and Prototyping with 3D Printing
- Robotic Applications of Today and Tomorrow
- Think, Reason and Perceive: The AI Revolution
- Stop Hackers in Their Tracks
- Cloud Accumulation: The Risks and Rewards of Cloud Computing
- Connecting the Dots: IIoT on Your Factory Floor
- Blurring the Lines Between the Digital and Physical World
- AR/VR Deep Dive: The future of Industry 4.0
- Fast and Furious II: How Advanced Materials Are Revolutionizing All Industries
- State of the Factory: Automation and Robotics in Global Manufacturing
- How Smart Factories Manage Their Digital Toolbox
- Car to Cloud: Keeping Your Data Protected
- Cloud vs. Fog: What’s Better for Your Business?
- Don’t Leave Your Data Stranded in The Field: The Benefits of IIoT
- The Art of Making: MSV Explored
- A Collaborative Workforce: Simplifying Complex Human-Robot Interaction
- From Analog to Digital: How Do I Start?
- Is Your Database Safe? Protecting Networks from Security Breaches
- Next-Gen Factories: Unlocking the Value of IIoT
- A Workforce Re-Imagined: Jobs in the Digital Era
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN AT INTEGR8™
- The Industrial Internet of Things (iIoT)
- Artificial Intelligence (A.I) and Big Data
- Advanced Materials
- Cloud Computing
- Modeling, Simulation and Visualization
- Additive Manufacturing
Deep-dive into the 8 technology sectors with our Industry 4.0 Breakout sessions. These speaker presentations and panel discussions will explore 4 related themes for Industry 4.0:
- Cutting-edge technologies worth investing in now
- Smart factories of the future
Obstacles to Adoption:
- Understanding barriers to Industry 4.0 implementation
- Solutions for a digital transformation
- Unlocking the Industry 4.0 value chain
- Trimming costs, boosting efficiency
Road Map to Success:
- Creating an Industry 4.0 strategy
- Your company’s path forward
Heritage Hall, Little Caesars Arena, Detroit – Wednesday, Nov. 8, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
Dinner and drinks will be enjoyed with global tech and manufacturing leaders including Automation Alley Foundation Members and Integr8™ sponsors, speakers and panelists. Be among the first to tour the highly anticipated Little Caesars Arena, the new home of the Detroit Red Wings and Detroit Pistons.
Integr8™ – Automation Alley’s Global Industry 4.0 Conference Register Now
Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center Thursday, Nov. 9, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. @
- 7:30-8:30 a.m. Registration, breakfast buffet, Technology Expo (Ballroom, 3rd floor)
- 8:30-9 a.m. Morning Keynote: Howard Heppelmann, Divisional VP and GM, Connected Operations Solutions, PTC (Ballroom, 3rd floor)
- 9:15-10:30 a.m. Breakout Sessions (5th floor Conference Rooms)
- 10:30-10:45 a.m. Break
- 10:45 a.m.-noon Breakouts Sessions (5th floor Conference Rooms)
- Noon-1 p.m. Lunch buffet, Technology Expo (Ballroom, 3rd floor)
- 1-1:30 p.m. Lunch Keynote: Ian Steff, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Manufacturing, U.S. Department of Commerce (Ballroom, 3rd floor)
- 1:40-2:50 p.m. Breakouts Sessions (5th floor Conference Rooms)
- 2:50-3:20 p.m. Out of The Ballpark Break featuring Detroit-themed snacks, Technology Expo (3rd floor)
- 3:20-4:30 p.m. Breakout Sessions (5th floor Conference Rooms)
- 4:30-6 p.m. Integr8™ Closing Reception featuring beer, wine, and appetizers (Ballroom, 3rd floor)
Integr8™ is presented by Automation Alley, Michigan’s leading nonprofit technology and manufacturing business association, connecting industry, academia and government to fuel Southeast Michigan’s economy and accelerate innovation. The mission of Automation Alley is to position Southeast Michigan as a global leader in Industry 4.0 by helping our members increase revenue, reduce costs and think strategically as they keep pace with rapid technological changes in manufacturing.
WHAT IS INDUSTRY 4.0?
Industry 4.0 is a name for the current trend of automation and data exchange in manufacturing technologies. It includes cyber-physical systems, the Internet of things, cloud computing and cognitive computing.
Industry 4.0 creates what has been called a “smart factory”. Within the modular structured smart factories, cyber-physical systems monitor physical processes, create a virtual copy of the physical world and make decentralized decisions. Over the Internet of Things, cyber-physical systems communicate and cooperate with each other and with humans in real time, and via the Internet of Services, both internal and cross-organizational services are offered and used by participants of the value chain.