Product Design and Development
In Phase III, Product Design and Development, our technical experts complete the hardware and software phase to deliver the objectives of the project. Upon completion of this phase, the solution will be complete, tested, and ready for installation and prove-out in your facility.
The inputs for this phase are derived from the outputs of Phase II – Process Design and Development:
- Process Flow Chart
- Floor Plan Layout
- Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA)
- Control Plan
- Process Instructions
- Measurement Systems Analysis Plan
- Process Capability Plan
- Quality System Manual
The following solution specific outputs will be available upon completion of the Product Design and Development phase:
- Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (DFMEA), is a disciplined analytical technique used to assess the probablility of failure as well as the effect of such failure.
- Design Verification verifies that the product design meets the project requirements as outlined in Phase I, Consultation.
- Design Reviews to track the design verification progress through the use of the Design Verification and Report (DVP&R).
- Trial Version to provide the team an opportunity to evaluate how well the solution meets the project objectives.
- Engineering Specifications and Drawings will be created for all hardware components, and Software Flowcharts will be created for the software components of the solution.
- New Equipment, Tooling and Facilities will be built and delivered on time, capable of performing to the requirements of the project.
- Team Feasibility Commitment and Management Support from all Tutelar Technologies team members is an important part of this phase.