Table of Contents
- 1 Power of iIoT and Industry 4.0
- Be among the first recipients to access Automation Alley’s Technology In Industry Report
- Understand the key findings in this data driven guide to Industry 4.0
- Access the duly researched observations
- Review and follow the recommendations and action items
- See how the Technology Reveal can help manufacturers keep pace with the rapidly technology changes in Manufacturing
The 2018 Technology In Industry Report has been researched and developed in partnership with leading Universities and stakeholders across the state of Michigan to develop this comprehensive, data-driven report.
- The Industrial Internet of Things
- Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence
- Additive Manufacturing and Advanced Materials
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Security
- Modeling, Simulation, Visualization and Immersion
In 2016, Automation Alley launched a nationwide survey to manufacturing, senior technology representatives to determine their understanding and knowledge of Industry 4.0, also known as the fourth industrial revolution. The survey focused on whether they are ready for the digitalization of manufacturing… Industry 4.0 is the convergence of the digital and physical and cyber-physical technologies interfacing with and disrupting the manufacturing industry today.
The 2017 report highlighted where communication or understand gaps existed between technology and operational leaders and manufacturing executives. Additional focus highlighted technological advancements and how Michigan is ahead of the curve when it comes to the development and adoption of Industry 4.0 technologies.
Date: April 30, 2018
Time: 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM EDT
7:30 a.m. Registration Opens
8:00 – 9:30 a.m. Technology Spotlight; Breakfast and Networking
9:30-10:30 a.m. Technology in Industry Panel Presentation*
10:30-11:30 a.m. Technology Spotlight