Zero Defects – Ujigami MES
What is a MES?
A Manufacturing Execution System (MES) is an integrated hardware and software solution designed to control and measure activities in the production areas of manufacturers. The key focus is to increase productivity and improve quality. An MES must be flexible and adaptable to accommodate fluctuating customer needs, evolving technological advances, and Continuous Improvement efforts. A truly robust MES is capable of putting your company on a path to Zero Defect Manufacturing.
- Part and Lot Traceability
- Real Time Original Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Test and Measurement Data Collection
- Fastening Rundown Data Collection
- Mistake Proofing (Poka Yoke)
- Process Control
- Product / Job Tracking
- Quality / Defect / Scrap / Rework Management
- Production Monitoring e.g. Hourly / Shift Counts
- Downtime Monitoring & Notification
- Efficiency Reporting (Equipment and Manpower)
- SPC and Quality Reporting
- Preventive Maintenance
- Operator Work Instructions Displayed at Workstations
- Inspection Stations – Control & Monitoring
- Repair Stations – Control & Monitoring
- Interface seamlessly with ERP / MRP
Ujigami™ MES delivers a viable and sustainable path to shipping Zero Defects!