Zero Defects – Ujigami MES
Why Ujigami MES ?
Top 10 Features and Benefits
- Comprehensive MES – full featured. Operator, inspection, test and repair stations with graphical work instructions; operator certification; quality alerts; scheduling; labelling; inbound and outbound sequencing; etc.
- Both Product and Process Mistake-Proofing – advanced mistake-proofing that tracks the quality of each serialized assembly through the entire production process to ensure the product is properly manufactured with zero defects prior to shipping.
- Advanced Production and Quality Reporting – web based reporting that provides up-to-the-second status information highlighting production and quality concerns before they affect shipping schedules.
- Easily Integrated with Plant Floor Hardware – supports all types of real-time sensors and equipment including pick-to-light, part presence and color detection, fastening controllers, PLCs, conveyors, robots, and measurement devices to immediately identify process errors and defects in material, and to control the process to ensure the proper corrective actions are taken.
- Flexible, Extendible, and Scalable – easy to make changes and enhance the system for line balancing and Continuous product, process, and quality Improvement.
- Fast and Reliable – real-time responses to plant floor activities, yet only uses minimal computing resources. Operates continuously without requiring on-going maintenance or support (e.g. database pruning and archiving is not required).
- Web-Based – easy to use, install, and configure the system. Production issues can be identified and quickly corrected anywhere a web-enable device is available (e.g. smart phone, pda, tablet pc, etc). Entire operator interface can be accomplished with a low-cost touch-screen display.
- Interfaces to ERP, MRP, Scheduling and Finance Systems – minimizes duplication of data and manpower. Ujigami also includes Scheduling and Material Control functions with advanced features to enhance the traditional MES functionality (e.g. automatic line-side material replenishment).
- Ability to Use Low Cost Hardware – thin-client computer-based instead of PLC-based.
- Great Support – Tutelar has knowledgeable staff with real production experience.
Ujigami™ MES delivers all of the features and benefits to make your manufacturing operation a success.