Why Ujigami Warehouse Management System – Top 10?
Top 10 Features and Benefits of Ujigami WMS
- Comprehensive WMS – full featured. Operator, inspection, and repack stations with graphical work instructions; operator certification; quality alerts; scheduling; labeling; inbound and outbound routing; etc.
- Both Product and Process Mistake-Proofing – advanced mistake-proofing that tracks the accuracy of each order through the entire warehouse process to ensure the product is properly selected with zero defects for shipment.
- Advanced Production and Quality Reporting – web based reporting that provides up-to-the-second status information highlighting production and quality concerns before they affect shipping schedules.
- Easily Integrated with Plant Floor Hardware – supports all types of real-time sensors and equipment including pick-to-light, 1D 2D barcode and RFID scanners, weigh scales, image cameras, high speed conveyors, ASRS, AGVs, PLCs, robots, and sortation devices to immediately identify process errors and defects in orders or material, and to control the process to ensure the proper corrective actions are completed.
- Flexible, Extendible, and Scalable – easy to make changes and enhance the system for demand fluctuations and Continuous product, process, and quality Improvement.
- Fast and Reliable – real-time responses to plant floor activities, yet only uses minimal computing resources. Operates continuously without requiring on-going maintenance or support (e.g. database pruning and archiving is not required).
- Web-Based – easy to use, install, and configure the system. Production issues can be identified and quickly corrected anywhere a web-enable device is available (e.g. smart phone, pda, tablet pc, etc). Entire operator interface can be accomplished with a low-cost touch-screen display or RF barcode scanner.
- Interfaces to ERP, MRP, Scheduling and Finance Systems – minimizes duplication of data and manpower. Ujigami also includes Order Management and Material Control functions with advanced features to enhance the traditional WMS functionality.
- Ability to Use Low Cost Hardware – thin-client computer-based instead of PLC-based.
- Great Support – Knowledgeable staff with real warehouse experience.
Ujigami™ WMS delivers all of the features and benefits to make your warehouse operation a success.